FACEBOOK DATA DELETION INSTRUCTION
THIS FACEBOOK DATA DELETION INSTRUCTION WAS LAST UPDATED AUGUST 2021.
INFORMATION YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW ON HOW TO REMOVE YOUR FACEBOOK LOGIN DATA AND ACTIVITIES FOR THE RESTAURANTS ONLINE BOOKING PAGE.
OptiTable Restaurant Online Booking Page is just a general booking page and we do not save your personal data in our server. But according to the Facebook Platform rules, we have to provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL. If you want to delete your activities for OptiTable Restaurant Online Booking Page, you can remove your activities by the following instructions:
The purpose of this Facebook Data Deletion URL is to inform you about the details on how to delete / remove your online booking activities and login for Restaurant Online Booking App, you can remove your online booking activities / login by the following instructions..
OptiTable Clients Restaurant Online Booking App Login is a Facebook login app and we do not save your personal data in our server. According to Facebook policy, restaurants have to provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL.
If you want to delete your activities for OptiTable Clients Restaurant Online Booking Login App, you can remove your information by following these steps:
1. Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click “Settings”
2. Look for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
3. Search and Click the Restaurant(s) Online Reservation "Login” in the search bar.
4. Scroll and click “Remove”.
5. Congratulations, you have successfully removed your app activities.